I'll be attending TNNA's Winter Trade Show in San Diego in the middle of the month. My schedule of teaching workshops starts after the convention.
I've been a customer of have you any wool? since the day they opened their doors. Starting in January, I will be teaching crochet workshops at the charming little yarn shop in Berkely, Michigan. Listed below is the schedule of classes:
January 21, 2007: 11-4
* if you can: single crochet, half-double crochet, double crochet, working with multiple colors and increases
* and you want to learn a spiral technique, working through the back loops only and a picot edging
Come join me for an afternoon of crocheting the Swirl Wrap Sweater, as seen in Crochet Me Magazine!
Knit/Crochet Capelet Workshop
* if you can double crochet, knit, purl and work a yarn over
* and you want to learn increasing in crochet, a shell border in crochet, and learn to follow a simple lace pattern in knitting...
Come join me for an afternoon of crocheting and knitting the Knit/Crochet Capelet
* if you can: single crochet, double crochet and read a stitch pattern
* if you want to learn: decreasing within a stitch pattern,
Easy as 1.2.3 Crochet Shawl Workshop
More information coming soon!
To reserve a seat at any of these workshops, call ...have you any wool? at (248) 541-WOOL